- How can I contact you?
Head over to our contact page where you will find various different forms to get in touch with the right members of our team. But, before you do, check through the rest of the FAQs as they may answer your questions!
- WHEN IS THE FESTIVAL HAPPENING?
Thursday 3rd - Sunday the 6th of August. Gates open @ 1600 on the Thursday. See you then!
- AT WHAT TIMES ARE THE GATES OPEN?
Thursday: 16:00 - 23:00 Friday: 09:00 - 23:00 Saturday: 09:00 - 23:00 If you arrive outside of these hours you will not be allowed entry.
- HOW DO I APPLY TO PLAY AT FIELDVIEW?
Just click this link to be sent to our artist application page. Good luck!!!
- WHAT HAPPENS ON THURSDAY AND SUNDAY?
On Thursday we party with funky DJs, bands and other exciting treats from 4pm. On Sunday we all help to clear up and return the site to its beautiful natural state.
- WHERE AND HOW DO I BUY TICKETS?
All tickets to Fieldview Festival are sold online.
- CAN I BUY DAY TICKETS?
Sorry, we don't do day tickets.
- DO I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR CAMPING?
Nope. Your ticket price is the same whether you choose to camp or not. However, we cannot guarantee you the same amount of fun if you do not camp.
- DO YOU SELL TICKETS LOCALLY?
There will be a limited number of tickets available for residents of Little and Great Somerford. Locals, keep your eye on the Sign Post! (If you don't know what that is, you probably don't qualify as local)
- HOW DO I GET MY TICKET?
Once you have made a payment, a friendly email will be sent to you confirming your purchase. There will be a unique code in this email which you will need to bring with you on the day, so please make sure you don't lose it. Please note if you enter the wrong email address, it won't reach you.
- HOW AND WHEN WILL TICKETS BE DISTRIBUTED?
All tickets are sent electronically to the email you entered when purchasing your ticket and you will receive them instantly. Just remember to bring your confirmation of purchase with you on the day!
- OKAY, I GET IT - BRING THE CONFIRMATION. CAN I BRING CHILDREN?
Children are definitely welcome and always have a great time. However, the crowds are crowdy, and we recommend hearing protection and insist they are always in the care of a responsible adult.
- DO KIDS NEEDS TICKETS?
Children aged 12 and under go FREE with a responsible adult and no ticket is required. Children aged between 13-15 require a ticket as well as the adult.
- CAN I CANCEL / RETURN TICKETS?
Fieldview has a no returns policy.
Fieldview Festival is an inclusive and welcoming event. The site is in open fields with no permanent hard footpaths or walkways. The fields are flat and of free draining soil. All the entrances/access are large and the stage areas are open and spacious. The main stage is outdoor but the other venues are under cover and are large areas with good access.
- CAN I PARK AT FIELDVIEW FESTIVAL?
We have a car park next to the site, which costs £5 per car to park for the weekend. These costs help towards keeping the car park lit and secure throughout the weekend.
Any surplus funds are included in our donation to Cool Earth.
- WHAT DISABLED ACCESS TO YOU HAVE?
If you require help accessing the site please speak to security on the gate who will contact someone to assist you.
We do have a disabled toilet onsite. Strobe lighting will be used at night on all stages.
- WHAT ID DO I NEED TO GET INTO FVF?
Please bring a valid ticket receipt along side a Driver's License, Passport or any other official form of photo ID. (PASS) Only accredited Proof of Age Standard Scheme cards or photo driving license containing photo I.D and D.O.B. will be accepted.
There are disabled toilets and if you have any medical requirements please let us know in advance, we are sure we will be able to accommodate you within our extensive first aid area. Assistance dogs are welcome on site and if you need to have a carer/assistant with you please also get in touch so that we can accommodate this. Strobe lighting will be used at night on all stages.
- ARE THERE ANY POWER POINTS AVAILABLE FOR LIVE-IN VEHICLES?
Our site is small, so are unable to provide power points for live-in vehicles. Sorry.
- ARE THERE SHOWERS ON SITE?
Unfortunately there are no showers on site. Stock up on dry shampoo!
Food and drink
- CAN I BRING MY OWN ALCOHOL?
You can. However, we highly recommend tasting our fantastic local brews. They are fresh, reasonably priced, and taste great at any time of day or night.
We only allow a reasonable amount of alcohol on first entry.
Oh - no glass bottles, please! Animals graze on our site for the rest of the year and no-one likes glass with their grass. Glass will be confiscated on entry to the festival site. Please decant before you arrive.
- ARE THERE RESTRICTIONS TO THE AMOUNT I CAN TAKE INTO THE EVENT?
1. You can take a reasonable amount of alcohol, food and cigarettes into the festival on first entry, but no illegal or prohibited substances including anything defined as "legal highs", "sample/collectable research chemicals".
2. Re-entry is permitted for any festival attendee, but taking additional alcohol on re-entry to the festival site will not be permitted and confiscated from those in breach of this rule.
3. The car park is out of bounds for consumption of alcohol for Health & Safety and licensing reasons. Any alcohol being consumed in the car park will be confiscated.
- CAN I BRING FOOD INTO THE FESTIVAL?
Yes, but if you prefer the cooking to be done for you, there is plenty of hot homemade food available to gorge on at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- OKAY, WELL WILL FOOD AND DRINK BE REASONABLY PRICED THEN?
Yes. We work with each trader to ensure they deliver the best tasting food at a price reasonable for all.
- CAN I BBQ?
For safety reasons there are no BBQs or open fires at Fieldview Festival.
- WERE THESE FAQS USEFUL?
- WILL THERE BE A POINT DURING THE FESTIVAL WHEN I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME?
- WERE THESE FAQS STOLEN FROM ANOTHER FESTIVAL AND EDITED?